tirsdag den 22. december 2015

The Grand Scheme - Positional Placement




An expressed wish for English language, indulges me to willfully once more try to honor it (English language, that is!!). This post will thus also be posted in Danish, maybe! Contemplating deeply on Language, linguistics, deduction, perception, etymology, and so forth, for me, it always boils down to HOW …or the What and the How!

Anyways, I just finished watching the HBO series “True Detective” season two, or version 2015 and will refrain from reviewing it, thus just appreciate and bring to you my zero followers the interpretations of my immediate emotional response, and that, of course and in my opinion – and I should warn you: I am very internally referencing, sort by self, mismatching, specific, and what have we -  to the extent, you may find it relevant for your life being led!

MAN – once again, I find myself the victim of being part of a “my emotions exited” (1st position) viewer to a television show (1st to 2nd position – that’s how they always do it, the guys who want to manipulate you!), as/and as an observer of my own experience of the show (3rd obviously, and maybe not quite). .. .. .. and WOMAN, it is difficult to refrain from judging and explaining and evaluating True Detective, upon attempting to explain how I deal with balancing myself using the structure of positional placement, from 1st to 2nd to 3rd … and maybe a 4th position. The thing is, I watch the show, and I get all these emotions, some of them being identifying (usually when morals and ethics align) with the heroes and perps, others being in disgust (usually when morals and ethics don’t align(surprise!!)), yet others being analyzing the truthfulness (come on, how many people live like this), i.e. again aligning my reality AND my knowledge of other realities (1st to 2nd), AND my explicitly conscious decision to adhere or reject, to the observations I am making. That including my own experience of what I am watching and how that influences what I am (3rd to 4th), which leads me to the exercise for and for me iterally:

  • What is the power of moving from 1st to 2nd position?  How do you do it? Why do you do it?
  • What am I missing here?  Why can I not see and envision the action to take from 2nd to 3rd position? - Ajudar, gracias! ..Serio!

Why not indulge me, and let us together formulate the apparently obviously enlarging 4th position. The one, where we are aware of our own quest for supremacy in good and thus acts accordingly: With no thought for other than the greater good beyond entity and going towards whole form!

Dig that, compadres: Whole Form!

Regardless of Mr. Joseph Riggio's - a transformational humanist, you should find him - tablets and models and endless wordiness, one thing is for sure: If I don’t get the Whole Form, and thus, 4th position, I don’t get it at all. So help me!  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar